Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I met a guy

I met him on the set this past weekend. He's a documentarian and he's hot. He gave me his digits and was so suave about it. We broke for lunch and he asked if the seat in front of me was taken. Caught in mid-chew and not realizing it until I was in the middle of it, I shielded my mouth and found myself aping my best Asian-who-can't-speak-English impersonation, "Oh, I don't know." I'll never learn. Thankfully he seemed to be attracted, and not repelled by my sense of humor. So I kept going, it was as if I were auditioning for a Saturday night slot at The Improv. Comedy is my crutch. I'll never learn.

I haven't done this in so long, how does it go again? How long before I should pick up the phone and call? Just like riding a bike my ass. Help me.

Milla Jovovich and Celia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home