Sunday, March 20, 2005

i hate being right

The O'Jays were pissed off that Justin Timberlake inducted them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I would be too.

So did you catch the show on VH-1 last night? I was in a drugged stupor thanks to a car accident on Friday afternoon. But I watched through the haze. My favorite moment was when Percy Sledge, famous for When A Man Loves A Woman, thanked his wife for all that he was and all that he has in life. His performance, that song, that tribute to his wife - incredibly moving and beautiful. There were more than a handful of moments like that, I'm sure I missed so much more thanks to muscle relaxants and editing for television. I think the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is my favorite award show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home