Tuesday, January 04, 2005

welcome to 2005

I'm sick at home with a really bad cold. It's raining and thundering and I can't find the motivation to get out of the penthouse and take the 10-minute drive to the office. So this is 2005.

I was hoping that I'd be a lot more motivated. I've done all the prep work, made the lists, organized stuff, moved things around so that my pad is more conducive to getting my shit done. And I still can't get out of bed.

I'm ready to get back to my regular diet - I have plenty of soy milk and protein powder. Never mind that I've been slowly and methodically taking apart the pound plus bar of milk chocolate from Trader Joe's that I was going to give someone for Christmas. Or that I went to Jerry's Deli for dinner last night and ate everything that was set in front of me.

Is 2004 still haunting me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home