Thursday, February 17, 2005

celebrity sightings

I had two celebrity sightings today. Neither happened downtown, but in my travels today I found myself at the Starbucks on Beverwil and Pico. I rushed past a group of men in dark suits on the patio outside, placed my order and ran to the back for some sweet relief. Later, I stood there emptying packets of brown sugar into my soy latte, next to one of the dark-suited men. He seemed pretty full of himself, commandeering all the counter space he could, and gazing proudly at the scene outside on the patio. Then out he went to join them. That's when I spotted him, clean-shaven, but yes, it was Al Gore. He was the only one sans jacket, in a French blue button-down shirt. Probably in town for INdTV.

Oh yeah, my second celebrity sighting was Edward Norton on Rodeo Drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home