Wednesday, February 16, 2005

missing my dog

I've been watching the Westminster Kennel Club's 129th Annual Dog Show in Madison Square Garden. The competing Siberian Huskies are fine examples of the breed, and I've always thought that for me, it's a Husky or nothing. But there'll never be another Flagg and all other Huskies seem so... not special. But I still love dogs. So I'm considering other breeds. I"m digging the French Bulldog, I'm also liking the Tibetan Spaniel, or the Maltese. But mostly I'm missing Flagg.



Isn't he beautiful? I'm so glad that I took many pictures while he was still with me. I even had the picture above made into an Anya Hindmarch handbag. I've wanted to have the same glamour shot made into a Warhol-esque print, kind of like this. Maybe then in a few years it can sell for $590,400 at auction. (Thanks to puptastic for the news.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home